What are the different types of contacts in SendFox?
- New contacts are contacts that have been recently added to your SendFox account but haven't engaged yet. A subscriber is considered new until they've been sent an email and/or taken action on a campaign. If they open/click an email within 60 days of the first send they are considered an active contact. If they do nothing they are considered an inactive contact.
- Active contacts are contacts that have opened a campaign in the last 3 months (90 days).
- Inactive contacts are defined as contacts that haven't opened a campaign in the last 3 months (90 days).
- Invalid contacts are contacts that SendFox has determined are a no-go for sending. This includes contacts that we have a record of bouncing in the past, or the address/server doesn't exist.
- Confirmed contacts are the ones that got into your list and confirmed the Double Opt In
- Unconfirmed contacts are contacts that signed up to your list, but never confirmed the Double Opt In email
- Unsubscribed contacts are contacts that either clicked the unsubscribe button or the message bounced and they were automatically unsubscribed
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org